Cloud installations, rollouts, migrations and technology projects
Micro Response has successfully project managed, implemented and completed both large and small Australia wide and statewide rollouts and migrations to the cloud or to a cloud-hybrid model. These projects include server consolidation, SOE rollouts, migration to new infrastructure, or cloud, and other technology upgrade projects.
Micro Response’s extensive Managed Services experience coupled with industry leading tools makes for an efficient service with second to none end user experience.
Help desk services – from 4 hours a week to a permanent engineer
Too busy to look after your own computers?
Don’t want to waste the time of a valuable staff member in supporting other users with computer problems?
Not enough work to justify employing a permanent IT support engineer?
Why not consider a part time engineer from Micro Response to visit on a regular basis and ensure your systems are kept up and running at maximum efficiency the whole time.
Software trouble shooting and user support
Typical software support activities include:
- Resolving application or network difficulties, from basic to advanced levels
- Routine network administration support
- Second level or backup support for internal IT support groups
- Optimising performance of applications and systems
- Microsoft and Macintosh administration, upgrades, troubleshooting, migrations and rollouts.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Business analysis (relating your business strategy to be in line with your IT strategy plan by understanding your business, and business requirements)
- Advice on technology requirements to support important decisions
- Business Continuity Planning
- Professional Services
- Project management
- Network design and analysis
- Cloud consulting and implementation
- Personnel Selection
Hardware and software supply
Micro Response is an authorised supplier of IBM, Apple, Toshiba, Hewlett Packard, Compaq hardware. In addition we are an IBM business partner and an authorised supplier of Intel, Trend, Netgear, Sonicwall, Fortinet, Cisco, and Microsoft products.